It’s hard to believe I made these on a snow day a couple of weeks ago when it’s 90 degrees right now.
These are Rosewater cupcakes topped with pink fondant with yellow and white buttercream frosting.
Rosewater cupcake recipe (makes about 12):
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup superfine sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tbsp rose water
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups of flour
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees F, place 12 paper baking cases in a muffin pan.
2) Put butter and sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
3) Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each one.
4) Stir in milk, rose water, and vanilla extract
5) Mix in flour
6) Bake for about 15minutes and let cool before you begin to decorate :)